Posted: Thu, 05/13/2021 - 2:24 pm EDT
This user guide will show you how to post a resource to your group. As a content type, resources present an opportunity to share information, links, and files with your group. Watch teh video user guide or read the text below to learn more.
User Guide Text Format
1. Navigate to your group by clicking on the groups tab in the top toolbar and select your group.
2. On your group page you will see a blue box on the right labelled Member Tools.
In that box you'll see the words Add Content above a list of the content options for your group.
Click Resource (the third option).
3. Complete the title field.
4. Optional: If desired you can post to an additional group by selecting from the dropdown.
5. Optional: Choose a featured image to be displayed with your resource by clicking choose file or dragging the desired image to the field. Please note:
- The image will crop to 100hx120w.
- You may only choose one file.
- 100 MB limit.
- Allowed types: png, gif, jpg, jpeg.
- Images must be larger than 100x120pixels.
6. Select your privacy setting. It is sometimes useful to initially select Shared With Just Me, and change the setting to All Members in Selected Group or All Members on this Site once you've reviewed the post and are ready to publish.
7. Fill out the description with your desired text.
8. Add any necessary attachments.
9. Save your post and stay tuned for your group's participation!
If your question has not been answered, please check the FAQ's for more User Guides. You can also comment below with follow up questions or email email@example.com. Make sure you are logged in to comment.