Posted: Tue, 03/09/2021 - 8:46 pm EST
User Guide: Text Format
1. Go to Engage OSEP Login Page: https://engage.osepideasthatwork.org/user/login
2. Click on the box next to log in that says Reset your password. You should see the warning message.
Enter your affiliated email in the space provided and click submit.
You will receive an email with instructions to proceed.
3.Click the link in the email. You will be automatically logged in and taken to the homepage.
4. Once you're logged in, you need to complete the next few steps to set your password. Click on My Account in the top right corner.
5. When you click on My Account you will be taken to your profile page. Once there click edit.
6. Once you select Edit you will be taken to a page that allows you to edit and update multiple components of your profile.
Scroll down until you get to Password Reset (about halfway through the page.)
Enter your new password information Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Save.
8. Once you've saved your password the top of the page should display the message, "The changes have been saved". To get to the homepage from here click the logo in the top left corner.
9. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.