A Wiki allows your group members to collaborate simultaneously on projects. Much like Google Docs, Teams, or Shared Drives, a Wiki enables your fellow members to add or edit information regardless of original author.
1. Navigate to your group by clicking on the groups tab in the top toolbar.
2. Select the Wiki you want to contribute to.
Click the Edit icon on the top toolbar next to view.
3. Add to or update the body with your desired text. Note that you have the ability to add, change, or delete content to the Wiki.
4. Include a revision log message to help members and group moderators track changes.
5. Click preview to review your changes, then save your contribution and stay tuned for your group's participation!
6. To learn how to post a new Wiki click here.