Posted: Thu, 05/13/2021 - 12:36 pm EDT
So, you want to add a Wiki to your group?
A Wiki allows your group members to collaborate simultaneously on projects. Much like Google Docs, Teams, or Shared Drives, a Wiki enables your fellow members to add or edit information regardless of original author.
If you want your post to be locked so that members cannot revise your text, then you'll want to post a resource or discussion instead.
User Guide Text Format
1. Navigate to your group by clicking on the groups tab in the top toolbar and select your group.
2. On your group page you will see a blue box on the right labelled Member Tools.
In that box you'll see the words Add Content above a list of the content options for your group.
Click Wiki (the last option).
3. Complete the title field.
4. Fill out the body with your desired text.
5. Add any necessary attachments.
6. You do not need to include a revision log message on the first post, but this will be useful when members edit the wiki later on.
7. Save your post and stay tuned for your group's participation!
To learn how to contribute to a Wiki click here. If your question has not been answered, please check the FAQ's for more User Guides. You can also comment below with follow up questions or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you are logged in to comment.